NilsserNilsser

Main Art Reviews Stats

Asgard Attack Asgard Attack

It would be cooler if it had like more story cut scenes, a back story that makes you want to fight for these heroes. Otherwise it was a nice game!

anniedududu responds:

The story sounds cool, thanks.

Scraps Scraps

Good game nice difficulty like the old times no fucking instructions

Tactics (Alpha) Tactics (Alpha)

I don't get it what's the game about ? Walking on a grass field whit a weird guy ? Many questions are up in my mind still? I don't know how to vote so i but 4 to see if it gets better and the give it some rate later fine.

egg82 responds:

well, thank you for the good rating, but i'm afraid this submission isn't ever going to look like an actual game. There will be updates up to a certain point (when beta is achieved) then we will submit the beta as a new entry, and then the final.

alpha, however, will carry all of the social interaction, so make sure to keep an eye out for things like chat rooms, etc!

Final Ninja Zero Final Ninja Zero

Woah that was awesome but you should add more weapons and action.
But it has earned it's 5 points :D

Dj Sheepwolf Mixer 4 Dj Sheepwolf Mixer 4

You've earned your pints with this awesome game

FilipeSheepwolf responds:

Pirateers Pirateers

It's NewGround That Armorgames Lock Suck A*S Althought That Was Nice Game

Portal Panic Portal Panic

Not that good the game does not look that cool opening video was nice but the game wasn't

Necrorun 2.0 Necrorun 2.0

It's very nice the upgrades (power) are cool there should be skin select too that would make it more awesome also the dragon is pretty good to ride with !

Clear Vision 5 Clear Vision 5

Cool game little bit sad and why cant we get the achievements in newgrounds too make it please !!!!!!

Utopian Mining Utopian Mining

Cool game but there should be more things to do and graphics would be nice if better